There is something about making your own almond milk that is so fulfilling! Knowing every ingredient that’s going into your food is comforting, or is that just me? I have made a couple variations of this milk but I made this one to be neutral enough to use in a sweet or savory dish. I’m dreaming of overnight oats so that’s probably going to be my first use of this delicious drink!
- 1 snack pack of Raw Almonds (mine are from TJ’s)
- 32 Oz of Water
- Sweetener Optional (I didn’t use any because I want to also use this for a pasta dish)
- Soak raw almonds overnight
- Peel the soaked almonds, the peel should slide right off.
- Blend the almonds with water until all of the almonds have disintegrated.
- If you have a nut bag, you can run it through there. If you don’t, you can take a Bounty paper towel and put it over your sifter and get all of the liquid out that way.
- Serve or store in a glass container in the refrigerator but make sure to enjoy it within 3-4 days.
Let me know if you make it and what add-one you include 💛